Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a great Halloween this year. Justin was a ghost (no,that's not him in the background), Andrew was Anakin Skywalker and Lincoln was (of course) a frog. The nice thing about having three boys is I get to use my favorite froggy suit three times! The ward had a great party on Wedneday, with trunk or treating and the works. I went to Andrew's class party on Friday. Andrew got so happy when I came to his class. He kept giving me hugs. I loved it! Later that night, I couldn't believe how many trick-or-treaters that we had at our house. Apparently we are surrounded by many farming communities and they all come into "the city" for trick-or treating. We went through 15 bags of candy!

1 comment:

Lucidity said...

Holly crap 15 bags of candy! Thats so cute..my kids love it when I come to their school too and its fun to get to know the other kids in their class. My nephews are too adorable...I miss them!