Monday, December 8, 2008

Tag, you're it!

A tag for my blogger buddies

Because I'm easily influenced & I let my friends push me around here is a tag from Amanda's blog. The catch is that if you are reading this and have a blog consider yourself tagged!
Should you chose to post please leave a comment and let me know!

10 years ago I was:

1. Still a newly wed and trying to figure out how to live (in harmony) with Ty.
2. Totally freaked about buying our first home. (Half the price of my current house, wish I could trade payments now!)
3. Trying to/thinking about getting pregnant with Justin. That worked out nice. :)
4. Working at Arnold Machinery and fighting with Susan.
5. Learning how to cook and be domestic.

5 Things on Today’s To Do List:

1. clean (always)
2. shop for new dishwasher. The old one makes the dishes dirtier.
3. watch Justin's school class Christmas program
4. dinner (leftovers)
5. family home evening

5 Snacks I enjoy:

1. french fries
2. peppermint tea
3. cookies
4. bread (any kind)
5. Andes mints

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. pay off my house
2. put aside money for my kid's school and missions
3. bring Joane and her family to the US
4. Pay off my mom's house and debts so that she can retire
5. Set up a scholarship program for my friends and family

5 Places I have lived:

1. Huntsville, UT
2. Salt Lake City, UT
3. Highland, UT
4. Belize
5. Ardmore, OK

5 jobs I have had:

1. The Lost Texan! Those were the days.
2. Sales Coordinator @Arnold Machinery
3. Purchasing @ Wagner Packaging
4. Book keeping for Stone Source
5. Mom :)

Okay so everyone that just read this, get your lists together I look forward to reading them.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I completely forgot about the Lost Texan! I still miss that BBQ, beans & potato salad. Rumor is that Marti is going to sell the BBQ sauce online!! If I find out more information about that I will let you know. I got your Christmas card, you are so beautiful & I swear you have not aged. If only I had faired so well!!

Janessa Taylor said...

I did this one already, so you'll have to look in my archives :) Nice to hear about everything!! So why are you guys in Oklahoma now?

Lucidity said...

I know that recipe I used to make it!! (when I worked there) yummy

Samantha said...

I posted the 10 things!